Join us for the workshop on the 11th of March
- We start off look at the new curriculum in English. Udir
- Produce different texts in collaboration with others, reflecting on global challenges
- Democracy and Citizenship, looking at studying in English speaking countries. Reflecting on our role as a citizen of the global community
- Deeper learning, and how to interact through the use of digital tools in informal and formal contexts
- Locally and globally, reflect on global challenges
- Reflection and where do we go from here?
- Share your comments, concerns, and questions here.
Extra links and suggestions for teaching
- Padlet, an example to use in class.
- Twitter, you probably have an account, if not go here. TweetDeck is my choice.
- Blog, I use WordPress, start your blog here. Good advice “Starting or reflecting on a blog” Doug Peterson. Enter The Student Blogging Challenge. How to introduce this in class.
- Visualize where your visitors are from with Clustrmaps or Revolvermap
- Want to find schools to work with – try Quadblogging
- Make a presentation here MySimpleShow
- Hashtags to follow; #teacher flippedclassroom, #SkypeClassroom, #mysteryskype
More examples of use in the classroom
- Be more dog Why change?
- BBC Click School report
- BBC News
- Peace one day at Sandvika high school
- Scottish referendum Google hangout conversation, start watching at 9:46
- Scoop.it Indigenous people Australia.
- Want to sign up to Skype with another school?
- Twitter – sign up, my name: annmic, Tweetdeck