PBS Teacher is a great site for resources and lesson plans for teachers. It is divided into different sections and you can search for your agegroup. In the K12 there is a lot of material for use in class. You have to sign up to get the full use of the resources and become a PBS teacher.
As a member of our community, you have access to a library of free, high-quality educational resources and can connect to other PBS Teachers to share ideas, strategies and resources.
Antonio Neves explores changes in the newspaper business, how stories are covered and delivered and the changes in economic models to secure their existence.
- Lesson Plan: Newspapers in the Digital Age (Social Studies)
- Lesson Plan: Newspapers in the Digital Age (Language Arts)
- Describe what is happening to newspapers in the U.S. that is driving their transformation to more digital technology.
- Compare newspaper redesigns in print and newspaper distribution electronically. Is the quality of the news affected? Why or why not?
- Explain a micro-news site.
What’s up, its good paragraph on the topic of media print, we
all be familiar with media is a wonderful source of facts.
This video game is formally on iOS & Android os and web browser platform just nevertheless it’s a trending recreation now