Sandvika high school in Norway is entering this challenge for the 2nd time. Two years ago two of our students won two different categories. I copied this from The Edublogger site: This challenge is all about having fun, improving blogging and reflective writing skills, and building readership and connections with a global audience.
- The Student Blogging Challenge runs twice yearly. A new Challenge starts March and September, each year.
- It is made up of a series of 10 weekly tasks all designed to improve blogging and commenting skills while connecting students with a global audience.
- Starts mid-September – but registration is happening now
- The Challenge is open to both class blogs and to individual student bloggers from all over the world and of all ages – blogs doesn’t need to be hosted by Edublogs to participate!
- Participants can complete as many of the tasks as they like and in any order
- The Student Blogging Challenge is coordinated by Sue Wyatt, Sue Waters and Ronnie Burt.