Calling students from different countries!
I have to challenge myself and my network. Although I have spent a lot of time online connected to a wide network on twitter and reading RSS feeds, I still can’t say that I ‘m attaining the full advantage of my social network. And that means neither do my students. My challenge is easy enough. How can students learn from students in different countries? After much thought I think writing on a common wiki might be the best tool for us to use. The challenge is as follows:
- Find students in the world how are interested in sharing ideas.
- Age – group = from 10 to 19
- Countries = any
- Language = English
Please contribute if you can write about any of the following goals for this year.
- To locate and discuss international education institutions and how students can find work abroad
- To analyze and evaluate English speaking medias, and their role in the international society
- To debate and reflect on various sides of multicultural societies in the English-speaking world
- To reflect and debate how cultural differences and different values can influence communication
- Discuss international and global challenges
To me it is probably the last bullet point that is the most exciting. International and global challenges! Exactly what learning in the 21st century is all about. Anyone care to collaborate with us?
29 students aged 17 are eager to discuss important issues with students in other countries. Please let us know by leaving a comment. This is our wikilink. We would love to have you as a contributor. If you don’t feel like writing on a wiki why not make a video on Youtube?