The whole class collaborating and working together as a group. The students reflections can be found on links below.
- Learning the material, find topics here
- Sharing the material with the whole class
- Preparing for test
Divide class into the following groups:
- Front desk, responsibilities: divide material, prioritize, approve material, give time limits, talk to all groups
- Research group, find material, and send to front desk, journalists, teachers and designers
- Journalists, write blogs, and send to front desk, teachers, designers
- Teachers, make rubrics with criteria for testing, write test questions
- Designers, make Glogs with material
All the students have to write about the process on student blogs.
Time limit: end product to be finished before deadline set by Front desk group. Remember to rate this day. You will find the Poll on a separate page.
Ideal is a whole day best for schools with block Scheduling
- Gather the students when starting to assign roles, discuss strategies and so on
- Have each group assign a leader and have meetings with leaders 2 or 3 times to ensure that they are on task
- Evaluate and discuss with whole class in the end