Share your tips! A new Edublogger challenge!
- Introduce the students to the blogger.com (it is easy for the students to use), and be sure to have your own blog before you ask you students to start!
- To start you should be the only one who knows the address to the students’ blogs (it can be scary to know that everyone in the world can read what you write!)
- Use rubrics to assess the students’ blogs and be sure to read them regularly. Otherwise they will stop writing! Have an rss feed that tells you when they have new entries!
- After a while have links to your students’ blogs on you own blog! They will love that! Here are some of my last year students. Kjølv, Kristian, Magnus.
- Introduce you students to students in other countries and have them comment on each others blogs! That is a lot of fun, I know!
Good luck, don’t give up because it is a lot of fun!
Categories: Fun stuff