- To enhance the learning in a computer based classroom
- To help the students find ways to use the computers pedagogically!
- Introduce the program OneNote in class
- Teach different ways for the students to organize their schoolwork and be able to find the notes during exam
- How to stay on task in class (no Facebook, Msn or Youtube). “it’s that I want my students to learn that attention is a skill that must be learned, shaped, practiced; this skill must evolve if we are to evolve“. Copied from article by Howard Rheingold.
- Using co-operative learning – working together to be smarter!
Means and goals!
- Doing better at exams!
- Learning new computer skills
- The project involves 3 schools in Norway. Sandvika vgs, Elvebakken vgs and St. Hallvard vgs. At Sandvika vgs alone, 280 students will participate.
- Updates will be posted here!
Articles to read on the subject: