Competence aims for English
How to work with these specific competence aims in English
- Evaluate and use different situations, working methods and learning strategies to further develop one’s English-language skills
- Do these tasks in NDLA and submit your answer to your OneNote notebook
- Evaluate own progress in learning English
- Do these tasks in NDLA and submit your answers to your OneNote notebook
- Evaluate and use suitable listening and speaking strategies adapted for the purpose and the situation
- Listening strategies
- Listen to this interview with Stephen Fry. When listening take notes, here are som words to look up before listening;
- Empiricism , Intellectual and physical architecture, Atheist, Philosophers, ecclesiastical principles, political correctness, enforced thinking, free speech, gang violence, empirical scientific , social justice, aggressive left, separation of church and state, imperialist, complexity, Gradations
- Write a short summary of the interview and compare with the rest of your group. Who remembers most?
- Read this article and discuss if you agree with the criticism from viewers of this show.
Categories: Lesson plans