- Use digital tools in an independent, critical and creative manner in the gathering of information, and in the communication and presentation of his or her own material
- Reflect on how cultural differences and dissimilar value systems can affect communication
- Give an account of and evaluate the use of sources
- Watch the Butterfly Circus and in groups of four and discuss the statements below
- The story takes place during The Great Depression. When was it? What happened? Look for information here!
- If you could only see the beauty that comes from ashes
- The greater the struggle the more glorious the triumph
- In the short commercial for the world cup of soccer, Nick says the following: There is losing and there is winning but is losing failing? Should we despair every time we go through a failure? If I never try I’ll never achieve anything. Failure is not important, how you overcome is.
- If you want more info on Nick see documentary Life Without Limbs here.
- Write about the film or the actor Nick on your blog. Use one of the sentences above in point 1 or 2 as a title. Remember to include all competency goals mentioned above
- Write a Twitter message to Nick where you share your post
- For ideas see posts written by former students Donald, Kaja, Margrethe, Maja.
Categories: Lesson plans