- Watch interview with the filmmakers and find more material on Awesome stories. (look for link below right side film by Jules Gedeon Naudet)
- Make History is a site that was developed by the National September 11 Memorial & Museum to give people a place to share their stories of September 11, 2001.
- I will always remember
- 9/11 – Remembrance presentation
- The after effects of 911, 15 years later. Cancer,
- In groups of 3 make a list of what you know about 9/11. Use some of the sources above.
- Read the article in Newsweek, 16. September 2016. The hurting heroes. (find it through Pressreader). See first two pages below.
- Try to list what has changed since that day. Cue: security, conflicts, chemical related deaths .
- Watch this movie: 9/11 The Filmmakers’ commemorative Dvd edition. You can order it online.
- Write a post on your blog calling it: “9/11 a day we will never forget“, or “9/11 15 years later“. Tie in what you have read and the movie you watched.