- I found some great ideas at this web site: ICT in my classroom. Thirty- Eight interesting ways to use wordle in the classroom. Thanks to Tom Barret.
- Teacher’s Domain – sign on and create an account!
- Free Online Courses and Lectures from Great Universities.
- BeFunky.com. Modify your pictures. It is easy to use. See picture of dolphin (taken and modified by me!)
- WatchKnow. From one of the creators of Wikipedia comes a new resource for students and educators: A web-based directory of videos designed to be searchable, reliable, and conductive to better learning for all. (from ReadWriteStart).
- View Docs Online. If you’ve ever had a student or colleague send you a document that you couldn’t open because you did have the right software? Use View Docs Online!
- On Timelines.TV you will find four series of documentary videos arranged chronologically. There are three series about British history; social, political, and imperial.
- Working on vocabulary: Vocab Sushi. Thanks to MissShonah!
- WordAhead – Vocabulary videos. Join the study room!
Categories: Web 2.0 in teaching