- Read the book Holes in class and to learn about the author Louis Sachar.
- Answer questions about Louis Sachar
- Listen to the author talk about Holes both the book and the movie
- In groups of 3 discuss what the author said
- Write an entry on your blog
Websites to visit:
That’s really a great children’s novel. It’s exciting and funny, and – unlike many books for children- it’s very well written (or so I recall).
How come it’s on your first page? It seems to be published in 2008.
Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web
host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate
link to your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Hello there! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!
Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept preaching about this.
I am going to forward this article to him. Fairly certain he’ll have a very good read.
I appreciate you for sharing!
Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would
like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and
do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice article.