Latest news. Last day before voting in Philidelphia.
How to know when your campaign is going wrong.
Hillary is using fear in her campaign. John McCain. Barack Obama tv
Pick a candidate. Make a campaign speech for your candidate. It should be a 7 minutes appeal. After that try to answer as many ot these questions as you can:
1. What sources do presidential candidates tap for contributions?
2. Which of them contribute the most?
3. Why do these sources contribute?
4. What is the evidence to support those conclusions?
5. How does the presidential finance system affect ordinary citizens?
6. Why do candidates need money?
7. How much do they need?
8. What must they do to get it?
9. How do they spend it?
10. What rules for raising money must candidates follow?
- ‘YouTube Moments’ Hold Politicians Accountable [via Zemanta]