Why students should write blogs
Here are some excellent reasons why it is a good idea for students to write blogs. I found the article here. I’m not too sure about the last point, but I decided not to leave it out.
Here is how to start:
Decide on a blogging site. WordPress is the one I use. Here is a list of the 9 best ones according to “Launch a blog without spending a dime”
- Decide on a name, a lot to be said about the name of your blog. Go for Short and Catchy. …
- Decide on a theme, there are many to choose from. Just make sure they are free.
- Do you want a map on your blog? Look at the two different ones I have on my blog. Clustrmap is an alternative. Revolvermap is another one
- Write your first post, where you introduce yourself to your audience. Nothing personal, just where you are from and a little about your country.
- Write your first official post. you can choose one from an earlier assignment in class.
- Send me the link of your blog.
1. Blogging Exercises Student Creativity
2. Regular Writing Sharpens the Brain’s Performance
3. Promote Expression of Self
4. Blogging Boosts Confidence
5. Improve Communication Skills
6. Earn Income!