Inspire your students to participate
How to participate
I have copied the text from the Edublog Awards web page. Please take the time to vote for your favorite blog!
The Edublog Awards started in 2004 in response to community concerns relating to how schools, districts and educational institutions were blocking access of learner and teacher blog sites for educational purposes. The purpose of the Edublog awards is promote and demonstrate the educational values of these social media.
Working together, we create an invaluable resource of the best-of-the-best on the web!
How Does It Work?
- Nominations – NOW through November 30th
- Voting – TBA
*Nominations will close at 11.59 PM EST USA on December 2nd.
How To Nominate
Nominating is easy – just complete this short nominations form!
A few tips:
- Nominate in as many categories as you want!
- Please make only one nomination per category
- You can’t nominate yourself
- Even if you know that your favorite has already been nominated, it is best to nominate them again
- Categories are competitive, and only the most nominated will make it to the voting round
- Share your nominations using twitter (#eddies15), facebook, Google+ and email
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below or use the Contact form.
Nominations are open from now through Wednesday, December 2nd.
We have decided for 2015 to focus exclusively on blogs in education, so you may notice a few categories from previous years that aren’t included. This will allow us to spend more time reviewing all nominations for a more thorough voting round.
- Best new blog
- Best group blog
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog
- Best teacher blog
- Best library / librarian blog
- Best administrator blog
- Most influential blog post of the year
- Best individual tweeter
- Best individual blog
Don’t forget to make your nominations here!