- Each year the lights on the Norwegian Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square are switched on. What is the story behind this event?
How do they celebrate Christmas in the UK, The Usa, and a European country of your choice. Make a picture presentation and show the rest of the class.
- Do this end of the year trivia quiz from CNN
- Christmas trivia – name the song
- Christmas trivia difficult – try this in a group of 3, use the computer to look up answers!
- Find your favourite Christmas song here – and see if you can find the lyrics here, chose a song to sing in class
- Charlie Brown’s Christmas, video part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl-K7SXQbg
- In teams of 3, how many movies can you identify? Use this document to fill in as many as possible! The teacher should pause the video after every 10 movies! Video below!
Vodpod videos no longer available.