New year – new possibilities. Let’s start the school year by introducing the tools we will be using.
Web 2.0 – how to explain how web 2.0 tools can be used in teaching. Begin by looking at this video.
1. The use of co-operative learning. Look at this web-site for ideas.
2. Start by looking at the curriculum and choosing what to focus on this year.
3. Looking at ideas for presentation, the new buzz-word here is Digital storytelling. You can aslo use Wiki- blog –
4. Starting each lesson with an introduction – what to do – how to do it- what to achieve
5. Assigning responsibilities to some of the students. They will present what we have done in class.
three easy steps is all it takes!