What do you know, what would you like to know and how can you learn more?
The presidential election is today and at the same time a lot of people are struggling with the aftermaths of the storm Sandy. In groups of 3 decide which of these 2 topics you would like to know more about.
Depending on your choice write at least 4 statements on Wallwhisher for 1. What you know, 2. What you would like to know and 3. How you can learn more about your topic.
- Use sticky notes to write down your plan for the day, notes should include: how to research, where to look, what to look for, the questions you want answered and how you want to present your findings. One note pr. idea.
- Make a time schedule that includes time for all stages: brainstorming good questions, deciding on questions to focus on, research, writing, documentation, presentation. Submit your time schedule here: Remember name of group members, topic, questions and how you plan to present.
Below you will find resources you might use for this project.
- Video with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama before election
- Election forecast
- Best online resources for Sandy
- Best online resources for U.S presidential election
- Video with Mitt Romney right before the election
- The other side of Sandy
How to present; your choice!
Categories: Lesson plans